Wednesday, February 2

Inkblot Of The Day (Wednesday)


Too bad I wasn't messing with the images back on Halloween.  This would of fit in nicely.  I feel like in the top right there is a little glowing-eyed demon peeking out of "the clouds."  Sorry if that influences you.  Actually, not sure if this is the best to be drawn on, but I thought it looked cool and wanted to share.

Changes up ahead.  At the very least (most?) is a name change; I think it is safe to say I am straying, just a tad, from what Hermann had intended to do with inkblots.  I feel weird when people refer to me as Rorschach.  It seemed like a good angle at the time.
The thing is, I have no clue what to change it to.  While I am leaning towards a certain phrase that still has to do with inkblots, I am sure it will suck under peer review, and I am completely open to suggestions via blog or email.

I believe I will also split the difference of the votes, and go back to the inkblot-per-weekday, but just save up the interpretations to spill out over the weekend.  Please let me know if that sounds horrible.

25 comments:

  1. The Inkblottery / Inkblottery

    Inkling

    Inka

    Those are my votes for your new name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a dark angle shooting lava out of his hands lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I like that "inkling" angle there, Erroneous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Pareidolia works well. It's been sitting there on the right for a while, wouldn't be so different seeing it up the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I like you as Rorschach! Who cares what some dead dude would think...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^I could call you Schach though... but I might be inclined to make jokes about sacks then...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see a fat satanic genie exhaling cig/weed smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one looks awesome, maybe my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inkblotl
    As in Axelotl, but with more ink.

    Also, it's an evil dog with horns growing out of its eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your random question on your profile made me laugh.

    "What reason do you have to believe the Earth is flat?" - Question

    "Duh, because my car doesn't roll anywhere when it is in neutral. OF COURSE the world is flat." - Answer

    As for your design, this image is one of my favorites. I'll have to get more of your designs/interpretations up on my blog! You received some good reception last time.

    Potential names... Hmm...
    1.) Blowin' Spots
    2.) Ro-blot Rock
    3.) An anagram for Hermann Ink Blots is Nonshrinkable TM. Where I come from, TM is a very popular form of meditation, so I found this pretty funny and interesting.

    I'm sure somebody will throw you a golden suggestion. I'm just havin' fun

    -C.C.I. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love inkblots, they remind me of watchmen.

    following and supporting

    http://812photography.blogspot.com/
    http://ducks2nucks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zoe beat me to it...that's exactly what I see. What the hell? What does that mean psychologically?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clearly a Trolloc from The Wheel of Time series. An evil twisted man face with goat horns and an eagle's beak. Basically manbearpig.

    ReplyDelete
  14. im so glad i dont get high anymore or this would mess me up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I see an angry gorilla.

    http://returntoeq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The grey/white looks like smoke, and the rest just seems out of place...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that blot. That's something I'd frame and put up on my wall. That makes me wonder, do you have any blots like this you'd ever be willing to sell (or perhaps give as a gift in return for some sort of donation)? That also reminds me of a picture I need to send to you. I'll have to get on that, but knowing me that might take five years. As for the blot itself, I see Slimer from The Ghostbusters in the middle, turned upside down.

    And are you talking about changing the name of your blog? If so, that's a tough one. I love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like this one. I possibly see some weird eyes. On the other hand in a way I see daffy the duck :O

    ReplyDelete

What do you see?