Wednesday, February 9

Sensory Overload (Part One)

Original Blot
An angry crab monster charges two guards. - Nadia
A bald eagle dives into a lake to catch a salmon,
seen from below the surface.  -  Anonymous
Anonymous
All of these courtesy of the Oekaki board.  They've busted out quite a few, so expect more.  Not to mention the ones that were mailed in.  A bit of sensory overload.  For me anyway.  
I have this other one here, but I have no clue where it came from.


Many thanks to everyone that takes the time to draw these out.  I hope you all get the help you need.

As always, feel free to mail anything and everything to st.inkblots@gmail.com

23 comments:

  1. What the hell is the second picture? A crab man or something? Either way shit is still awesome as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crab is terrifying! And beautifully done, I wish I was that talented at, well, anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was pretty cool, I can't think what I see, a little bit of the pokemon kabutops or whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see either a coat of arms, or a vodka label. Can it be both?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one scary crab! I just love how these look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i had some more time bro, i would do these, because they are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bald eagle pic - great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like one pissed off eagle :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. those oekaki fellows are quite the artists

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some amazing artistic ability!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That last one looks like a demon from Oblivion. Also, the way you coloured the first one makes it look like a Pokemon haha.

    Cool blot though....all the interpretations look badass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damnit, I can see I am going to have to make the text bigger, as some of you in your hurried lives assume that I am drawing these. I am not.
    I'm just making the blots, other people are doing the drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's some pretty neat drawings you got your hands on~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the second one! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all just wonderful interpretations. I'm always happy to see what's on your site.

    ReplyDelete

What do you see?