Tuesday, February 8

You Are All So Strange



Some new takes on old blots.

The next one requires that you see the original blot again:

During sanity...
Long after sanity has left.
Thanks to anonymous for taking the time to do these.

Allow me to reiterate something: I have other submissions.  If you sent one to me directly through email and I have not responded, I apologize.  There are people that need to be added to the Regulars page/section too, which is more for my benefit than yours (but if you are new to the blog, go check it out.)
You will be redeemed by your peers soon enough.  
I'll explain myself better later.



20 comments:

  1. "You will be redeemed by your peers soon enough."
    So it's kind of a 'survivor' type deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaats one way to put things lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha very odd picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these, also the different perspectives people see, following good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Aqua Teen Hunger Force reference in that last pick. Cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looool, these are pretty cool =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cool! following for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is some trippy stuff. I'm following you because I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow cool, I love Rorschach ink blot things. It's interesting to see what other people see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. us sick sad individuals sure dig your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man that tiger in the first post was pretty bad ass. Now this is art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the clown! why didn't i see the clown....cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoa would of never seen the bear connection in the first set

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!

    the tiger is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

What do you see?