Saturday, December 4

Videos x 2 + Yesterday's Blot - Me = ?

A handful of you may remember me talking about "some guy from Brazil" that wanted 100 blots.  Apparently he was doing an illustration or computer graphics program project for school.


Anyway, I sent him about 50 blots (with and without various interpretations) and kind of forgot about it, but he promised to pop it up on YouTube and send me a link, which he did.  So keep a hand on the volume and have a look:



Pretty wild, huh?  It made me feel a little brainwashed.  I hope you get a good grade, Caio.

I also uploaded the elusive (to me) Episode Two in the Podcast area.  No need to be redundant and post them here.
I made another Submitted Interpretations video from the blots in the Oekaki thread:



You really need to check out the full sized drawings in this album.

I did get people's submissions from Thursday's blot, so don't think I forgot about you!  I appreciate your time.   And since I dropped the ball yesterday, here is the Inkblot Of The Day for yesterday, so don't be shy!  Send those interpretations in to st.inkblots@gmail.com!


16 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm gonna blame this on Bungle... I see chicks getting eaten out, two aliens kissing, Pregnant women contorted with penises all surrounding a vagina... Last time I read a comment before looking at inkblots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. two tribesmen dancing, a couple kissing at the bottom, scorpions in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. great background you have here!

    followin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the videos. The 2nd video especially felt very dreamlike and enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... Im honoured. Thank you for posting in the forum. It was fun and quite mind tripping to see what peoples brain will create out of the blobs and splashes. And quite unusual for the forum too. Always fun with something new! I hope you will post more in the forum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today, I'm seeing some wild stuff. But, what's interesting, mostly animals. Tigers, butterflies and such. Wtf? O_o'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one! You remember the Dungeon Keeper games? Yeah? Then you probably remember the logo-guy-creature. That's what I see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pelvic bone ravaged by cancer...or a seafood buffet.great background you have here!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like 2 moose about to get into a boxing fight

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for not letting you know what I see in your pics lately, been rather busy... This time I have no idea what I see though except for the 2 kissing guys on the bottom of the pic...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to mute that video, the audio was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see two people holding hands walking through a big scary city with bad guys watching from the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just watched that video, it felt like it was trying to send me subliminal messages.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lot strange! The video was really cool though.

    The blue ink blot looks to me like robot mothers trading babies.

    ReplyDelete

What do you see?