Wednesday, April 6

Total Redemption (Chapter Six)


I never actually got any sort of permission from NooG to put this up here, but I am pretty sure he wouldn't mind.   It's just a little Redemption.  I also never got around to any sort of disclaimer, but I imagine if people are sending their art/interpretation to some stranger, then they are probably not too concerned about what a group of unqualified chumleys will think about it.


Will you Redeem him?  I think it is pretty odd, even after looking at the original blot.

(I have the weirdest boner right now?  No, that is not the phrase I am looking for...)




Take a look at The Scale if you are new or if you need a refresher.  I'm starting to feel redundant saying that every time, and most of you get what is going on.

Dustee ended up scoring rather high ("Sucio-esq levels") probably because there was more than one interpretation to go off of, and we appreciate her good sportspersonism in letting us use her stuff for this blog.

Nuttier than the average bear.

As much as I love graphs and charts, I did not make one yet adding her on; some of us were on Skype last night and we went over a few blots (technically Episode 11) so I would like to get those all on one big handy 3D graph before posting.  Soon though...soon.

I started assembling The Gallery, which is no where near completion or even proper formatting, but I have to start somewhere, since there are pictures all over the damn place.  Any ideas are welcome.

21 comments:

  1. That's cute. and I'm going to say 4. Also, somehow I never managed to see his blog and I'm SO glad I just checked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He saw that.. in my demon? I think he even beats me. That's what, 3.8. Damn, it is one scary mofo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some pretty good art, and I can see parts of the blot that the built off of to get the final result. I don't think there's anything to worry about. 1.5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, NooG does some pretty good comics/arts/shoops for his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some scarry shit, and rather... weird, too. 3.6/5

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Lurker, this one while scary isn't really that crazy. 2.7

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dustee, Thanks man I appreciate it. I'll be checking yours out in a bit.

    And for the rest of you... I'm not crazy... I just have daddy issues...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I said something nice about you too, ya bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jesus Christ, man. That's a helluva first picture to see when I visit. I don't know if I'm scoring this picture on how this vision came about, where it actually comes from, or the fact it's so wonderfully done. But I give this a 4. Well done, NooG.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the calculator screen is awesome. haha got a laugh out of it

    ReplyDelete
  11. HMMMMMM
    i'll give it a 1.5, based on the fact that there's a lack of genitalia

    yay a new episode :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. look at me failing in the post below!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is an awesome and disturbing 4!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to give it a solid 3 myself. It's really hard to gauge from this end though LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm quite disturbed by this, 4.5?

    ReplyDelete
  16. "nuttier than the average bear!"
    haha. She's an interesting one that Dustee. Makes some cool crafts too.

    ReplyDelete

What do you see?