Thursday, April 14

Total Redemption/Episode 11.2

In Part 2 (now under 6 minutes!) there is information that is vital to anyone considering redeeming Colin B, who could use a little redeeming, or at least discount prices on lawn care service.

I'm not sure if my wife thought she would slip in under the radar or something, but she doodled on an inkblot and sent it to me through email.  Very odd feeling.  Of course, I had to run off like a little girl with a new skippin' rope to share with the familiar strangers that are online.  She'll get her Redemption soon enough.  (Because she actually sent another one in after this.)

So, we will just take the average from his score there and apply it as one person for purposes of rating, and thus give Colin the full brunt of our pointless, unscientific and misappropriated (and named inappropriately) Insanity Scale.




Let's just look at those again:

Click to Enlarge

And unfairly add these to your decision-making process:


 



Now if that is not enough material for a case study, then what is?  Feel free to explain yourself (or not) when leaving a rating.  Not sure what the hell is going on?  Have a look at The Scale, and things should be a little more clear.

I didn't forget about glorious charts and graphs, and to everyone that has been sending stuff in, we really appreciate it and WILL be using it!

8 comments:

  1. i shouldn't have laughed so hard at that. FIVE? OH GOD, I'M NOT CRAZY I TELL YOU
    I'M NOT CRAZY
    I'M NOT CRAZY
    I'LL STAB YOU MAN, I'M NOT CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin gets a 4.7 from me, simply because I think there's a shot for someone to submit something crazier then that... Otherwise, eh.

    Also, according to that inkblot, you have a fascinating wife, congrats to you! While fascinating I wouldn't consider her to have many mental issues, though, I think even 3 was too high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats really cool! Awsome blog, followed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll give him a 4.1, nice and squirrely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give Colin a 3.5 (.partially because I also saw kebabs in the 3rd blot)
    Your wife seems nice though, I give her a 2.

    ReplyDelete

What do you see?