Saturday, March 19

Sensory Overload (Part Four)

There is still a lot of lovely eye candy in that Oekaki thread.  I'm constantly afraid I am going to have some complete hardware failure and the thread will 404, and Picasa Album will get erased and my ink jars spontaneously ignite.

You never know.

BIG THANKS to everyone there that shared (and are still sharing) with us here.  I don't think too many of the anonymous contributors actually visit this place, but just in case, make sure they know we appreciate it.

Original Blot Specifically For The Oekaki Board
Ruffled Birds Look Over An Egg - Nadia
Anonymous
 
Evil Count Von Cat.
(At first it was the Pringles guy,
but then this took shape) - that1guyfromthat1time
BIRDS EVERYWHERE - Anonymous
Sexy Strongman Strikes A Pose

NOTE - Let me head some of you new folk off at the pass:  These are all drawings (interpretations) stemming from the first blot.  All except the first image, which was the original blot.  I just made the blot.  I did not do any of these.  I repeat, I did not draw any of these.


Note for the Note: That last line might have sounded like I was trying to separate myself from them.  Ha!  I only wish I had the imagination/skill (and most likely heavy medication) that these people have!


Please leave a comment and show some love for these people that took a little time out of their day to draw so we could take a little time out of our day to look at them.

Don't forget, CLICK TO ENLARGE!

15 comments:

  1. They're all good but especially the aliens one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics! the human mind is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, those were really good but that posing strongman really cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you sure can draw well!
    Love the bird one, and I always have time for a sexy strongman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last pic, who did it? It's of me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower is fabulously drawn, my compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, so I have traded a few emails with Les and have visit his blog, so I am 99% sure he is having a go at me.

    Not sure about amBored though...argh! I am potentially too easy to troll.

    DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool interpretations. The Alien one is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol I loved the last one - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super hella cool. followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I laughed at the D***s everyone one.

    ReplyDelete

What do you see?