Well, that milk is all over the floor and nothing can be done about it, so I will mop it up as best I can.
Quick Note: the Wounded Warrior Project is in no way behind this game, or associated with it. They are merely the recipients of your charity.
After one week and 16 votes, Steve is in the lead. DIRTY SECRETS: Chelsea can't remember if she voted, and Jack claims he never did in any of these games and I have no reason to doubt him at this time. 4.4 admitted to voting for herself, but apparently someone else did too. (I always voted for myself in Season One...)
And now the blots for Session Two, along with some bullet points to lessen the blow (for me) of not having a video:
- Jack was up first, and there is always discussion about the order of images and how that might influence a viewers vote.
- The file name said "mask" but despite Jack's protests, we could not help but see some sort of angry cow god with it's nose cut off.
- Many puns were made ("Cow Of Udder Destruction")
|4.4's BJD On Display|
- 4.4 drew this BJD on top of a chupacbra-type thing in front of some weird dude or panda
- Lots of WTF? to be had
- Turns out BJD stands for Ball-Jointed Doll
- Turns out BJD also stands for Bovine Johne's Disease, a clinical condition characterized by profuse, watery diarrhea and weight loss. We decide this is what Jack's cow had. ("It's not a cow, it's a mask.")
- Through no machinations on my part, Anonymous also drew a doll.
- Anonymous had lamented about not drawing them at a tea party.
- Anonymous can get pretty picky with his own work!
- Discussion about cryptic markings on books.
- Chelsea guesses like, 70% of what is going on before I read the description.
- Entire mythology contained in one drawing. (What would be the name of the religion?)
- Duck swans = Duans or Swuks, Guardian of the Sun God
- Fruit-based culture with low fuel supplies
- If their god was a cow, we already have a mask for them.
So many thanks to them all for their submissions. Please keep on voting, and of course if you can make a donation, that would be great. Click here for a quick reminder of the prizes!