Tuesday, February 22

Do You Want Something Interesting On Your Coffee Table?

Sexy Music Not Included

EDIT:  Please note that all I did was make the inkblots, not the art (which was generally submitted through this site, directly through me, or on public forums.)  I never thought about the 'ownership' of the interpretations; I feel I am merely sharing what is already available digitally.

So, I had some of these printed out, one of which is on this PLATINUM CARD STOCK WITH SILVER BINDING.  Alright, maybe not but it's shiny.  I put these together for my own pleasure, with some of my personal favorite interpretations, and I think it turned out pretty well.

I had a poll up (I think) before about whether you would be willing to send me your address if you won a prize or a giveaway, so this will be the test.  No contest, no entry qualifications.  This, I guess, is just a test.

Do you want something interesting on your coffee table?  Then just email me your address at st.inkblots@gmail.com and be automatically entered in to the raffle.
I promise not to share your information in any way.

Just think though, most likely you will be the ONLY person sending in your information, so you will most likely receive this calendar-like, professionaly printed booklet valued at $30.00!!  Un-freaking-real!

We'll get back to Total Redemption next time, so feel free to go back a post and rate the most recent entry (which is pretty disturbing.)

23 comments:

  1. Ahaha love it! I liked the sexy music! And as well as some brilliant interpretations, you put that book together nicely :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha nice background music on the vid, cool book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yes I want in on the test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a contest, great work of art as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dauntingly good artwork. Not sure about the jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love how you have taken ink blots and made it something amazing keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. It occurs to me that this post might be misleading. I must edit it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice reminds me of a giraffe. im tapped out with the new home purchase or i might even spring for one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why oh why do people never actually read your posts rorchach? Either way I like what you did there but I think Ill leave the prize for someone less worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks uber professional sir, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That would be really cool, I'm a bit put off by giving you my addy but I'll try anyways lol So I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The artwork looks really beautiful! Definetly entering.

    ReplyDelete
  13. well,
    i can see my future conquests flipping through that and thinking i'm either an awesome cool hip dude or a serial killer. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are really good, fantastic to show up to my friends wish. Hope an american guy win those or you will spend a lot on shipping fees.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Lendo - 3 entries so far, none from the US. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Going to enter this! If you plan on stopping by in the future just gimme a heads up. I'll prepare a nice tofu dish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol posting late, nice job on the book, I'd love a book of dirty pictures for the coffee table...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anyone's coffee table would be improved by having this on it. I think the idea of a flip-book is great. Think of a smaller one bound like a book. It would probably sell pretty well in bookstores, esp if there was an accompanying set of inkblots alternated with blank pages, for people to doodle on.

    ReplyDelete

What do you see?