Monday, June 20

Will They Say Penis: Scraps

Part WTSP/Part Video Blog.  If you have never seen a Will They Say Penis, then this will make even less sense.

I know it is on the longer side (7 minutes) and that most people don't watch the videos, but for the people that do, I hope you enjoy it.



I haven't forgotten about D.B., err...Toby.  Going to send him a message in a bit. I think he agreed to do some interpretations.   Perhaps answer your questions.  It wasn't a troll yesterday, I have separate confirmation from the Vocaroo he left.

14 comments:

  1. lollll. for some reason making people say "penis" is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao you have microphone you lying son of a bitch xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you couldn't put up the one with the masturbator. That was a pretty good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, awesome entertainment again, and that music ties it all together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to walk around the house saying penis clip now.

    You should ask penises if they see penises. Maybe blurr them out or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including that whale penis in the video....nice little surprise =P

    I love these videos though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha that was pretty funny, got to be honest I saw penis too, I wonder if that would have happened even if I hadn't seen the post title.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "would you say the first thing out of your mouth was a dick"

    lmao

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would die laughing if i found you on chatroulette ;_;

    ReplyDelete

What do you see?